¿No tienes una cuenta todavía? ¡Crear una es muy fácil y simple!
Country Manager (German native)
Junior Position / Country Manager Germany – Online Marketing and Sales
Location: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Starting date: ASAP
6 months contract (to be extended)
Description of the company:
Any Lamp BV is the leading online supplier of lighting products (lamps and gears) in Europe. We have more than 10 websites all over Europe! With more than 4000 references of lamps from the biggest brands (Philips, Osram, GE, Sylvania), we grow internationally extremely fast! The headquarters of Any-Lamp BV is located in Helmond, in the Netherlands, close to the place where Philips Lighting was founded in 1891.
More than 10 languages are spoken daily in our office and most of us are also under 25! Our company is always searching for ways to improve and make our processes more efficient, and for this we are looking for the most promising talents! This is a perfect chance for you to make your first step towards working in an international business and improve as well as gain new skills within the area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Managing the extension of Any-Lamp in your markets! (Germany, Switzerland, Austria)
- Work in collaboration with our marketing team in order to improve the website
- Create content in order to improve our SEO ranking
- Writing blog articles
- Customer service:
- Deal with incoming telephone calls
- Build up and maintain good relationship with customers
- Pre and after sales activities
- Coordination and process of invoices
- Shipment coordination, tracking and returns
- Build a small team (2-3 persons) to help you develop the website
What are we looking for?
We are searching for NATIVE speaking German. It is very important for us that you are NATIVE speaker, and that you have been raised in the country in order to understand fully the market and its small particularities. You must have a good level of English and excellent communication skills in order to join the team in all our projects.
You should have an education which focused on sales, marketing and/or international businesses. An interest in web shops and online marketing is of great importance, and as much of your daily work will be performed independently a responsible and organized personality is important. You also need to have a natural commercial attitude and be proactive with a strong customer service focus. You must be able to handle different tasks at the same time and prioritize. A good knowledge of MS office is necessary.
Our office is professional and efficient, but as a young company, also relaxed and fun. Therefore a personality that matches our company culture is of great importance since we work and grow together as one big international team (11 different cultures). An outgoing, flexible, and eager to learn personality will thrive in our office environment.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to get a lot of insights in the field of online marketing
- Being part of a international young team within a fast growing company
- We will help you to find an apartment around the area of Eindhoven, get settled in the Netherlands, and help you experience the Dutch way of life!
- Full time position (40hours per week)
- Remuneration: according to the education and experience
Are you our future colleague?
Send us your personalized cover letter where you explain why you are suitable for this position together with your CV to email@example.com.
Feel free to contact us if you have questions concerning the internship!