¿No tienes una cuenta todavía? ¡Crear una es muy fácil y simple!
Customer service (French native)
Description of the company:
Any Lamp BV is the leading online supplier of lighting products (lamps, gears and fixtures) in Europe. We run more than 10 websites all over Europe! With a range of more than 4000 lamp references from the biggest brands (Philips, Osram, GE, Sylvania), we are growing extremely fast worldwide! The headquarters of Any-Lamp BV are located in Helmond, in the Netherlands, close to the place where Philips Lighting was founded in 1891.
More than 10 languages are spoken in our office every day and most of us are also younger than 25! We are always searching for ways to improve our services and increase process efficiency and for this we are now looking for the most promising talents! This is the perfect opportunity for you to make your first steps towards working in an international business environment and improve as well as gain new skills in this area.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Manage the extension of Any-Lamp in your own markets – France, Switzerland and Belgium!
- Sales & Customer service:
- Deal with incoming telephone calls – provide product and status information
- Build up and maintain good relationships with customers
- Handle pre- and after sales activities
- Create quotations and manage requests
- Coordinate and manage the invoicing process
- Overview shipment coordination, tracking and returns
What are we looking for?
We are searching for a NATIVE speaking French country manager. It is very important for us that you are a NATIVE speaker and/or have been raised in a French speaking country in order to fully understand the market and its small particularities. We require a good level of English and excellent communication skills in order to join the team in all our projects.
Interest in web shops and online marketing is of great importance, and as much of your daily work will be performed independently, a self-responsible and organised personality is important. You should also have a natural commercial attitude and be proactive with a strong focus on customer service. As we offer a diversified job, you should also be able to set priorities in your daily work. Good knowledge of MS office is essential.
We offer a working atmosphere that is professional and efficient, but we are a young company that is relaxed and fun with a flat hierarchical structure. Therefore a personality that matches our company culture is of great importance since we are working and growing together as one big international team (10 different cultures). An outgoing, flexible, and eager to learn personality will thrive in our office environment.
What we offer:
- Full time position (40 hours per week)
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- Remuneration: 1600-1800 € / month according to qualification and experience
- Opportunity to get a lot of insights in the field of online marketing, we will teach you everything we know about our branch and online marketing in general
- Participation in an international, young team within a fast growing company
- Personal support for finding an apartment around the area of Eindhoven, getting settled in the Netherlands and experiencing the Dutch way of life!
- Starting date: beginning of February 2015
Are you our perfect match?
Please send your personalized cover letter and CV to email@example.com